I was quite daunted to start the making of the website as I knew the horizontal slide would be a challenge and I was afraid that it wouldn’t work. I watched tutorials and read up and downloaded many different basic layouts and eventually I got it to work. Below is the initial frame-work before I put in content and started styling it.I created this by using dreamweaver but hand coding as I find all the dreamweaver buttons are scary and confuse coding in my mind. Also I like the fact that through letters and symbols I’ve made a website look good, and that gives me real satisfaction.
I have also found that I enjoy more structured websites and found this really difficult as I kept trying to make it more free and I feel it shows in the outcome. However, this assignment has taught me way more than my first as it was more of a challenge and a lot more hard work(even though it was only one page!!)
One thing I may do differently is make it more interactive, make it maybe more of a puzzle and that way I could have used roll over images and titles more.